My users have reported problems with NTLM authentication. I have also never
seen it to work. I am using the latest release version of ICS. I have
compiled it with BCB 6.

Can someone see if they can access the below URL with THttpCli? I have not
had any luck. I get an unauthorized page. I've tested it with IE and Firefox
and it works.

Please try:
http://val.htmlvalidator.com:81/

Username: test
Password: testpw

The page should say "Success! The file came through.".

If it doesn't work for you either, then is this a bug with the NTLM
authentication? If it does work, do you know why it wouldn't be working for
me?

Thank you.

--
Albert Wiersch