Hello,

Still did not have the time for it, but probably this weekend. If
someone interested and can make an assembly for dotnet for TWSocket then
I could try it. I think it can benefit ICS because then it is very
portable, but unfortionally I dont have the time to experiment for it
myself.

I have to make a TCP application in C# and I dont like very mutch the
winsock class Microsoft made. It is a blocking thing and even if you use
the async methods then you fall from the one blocking thread into the
other. So it should be nice if using TWSocket was possible.

Someone volonteer to make an assembly in delphi 8 or 2005 to try it out?

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz