> I looking for a repeater for ICS like the VNC repeater:
> From a remote location, the client reach a repetaer a fix address
> behind a firewall and this one routes the packet to one of the
> internal machines not "reachable" from outside.

This is what I name a "proxy".

> Any idea ?

I have no idea about VNC protocol, but if it is like most other protocols,
writing a proxy is fairly
simple. Basically, you have a TWSocketServer listenning from incomming
connection on the port used
by VNC. For each connection, it connect to the real target and relay trafic
between.

You can have a look at "SocketSpy", a simple application having similar feature
- it may already
work for VNC !). SocketSpy is on the "usermade" page at ICS website. His author
is listening here.