Hello,

I need to get plain texp part of mail, even if it for example sent in
HTML. Easy to do with mimedecode component. However I have some
questions:

1. It seems easy to check if mail is in plain text or HTML. Just look to
the header Content-Type: witch start with eather 'multipart' or with
'text/plain'. Is this correct and always the case ?

2. If multipart HTML then part 1 seems to be the plain text part of the
message. Is always plain text sent with all mail readers if sending
HTML, and is this always the first part, or do I have to look to the
part header (as with message header) ?

--
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz