I have a problem with the FTPClient-Module. I'm using the latest Version of
ICS.

>> Revised: Mar 13, 2005

Now here is my Problem:

If I download a file on a NT-Server all is OK. Downloaded filesize is the
same as on the server. On the Unix-Server I got problems.

FTPClient say me via filesize that the file has 15000000 Bytes. With Indy 9
and 10 it is the same: 15000000 Bytes.

If I use the FTPClient I got 15054856 bytes on my HDD. With Indy10 it is
15000000 Bytes.

Why is FTPClient downloading more bytes than exists.

Here is the Serverdiscription:

    SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
    FEAT
211-Extensions supported:
 EPRT
 IDLE
 MDTM
 SIZE
 REST STREAM
 MLST type*;size*;sizd*;modify*;UNIX.mode*;UNIX.uid*;UNIX.gid*;unique*;
 MLSD
 ESTP
 PASV
 EPSV
 SPSV
 ESTA
 AUTH TLS
 PBSZ
 PROT
211 End.
    Detected Server Software: PureFTPd

Will this help to solve the problem?

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms