Hi,

I have just discovered a problem with the OnAttachContentType implementation in TSmtpCli and TSyncSmtpCli.

When this property is assigned, as soon as InitUUEncode is called within TriggerGetData, the assignment to FOnAttachContentType is lost.

The reason I need to use this is that I want to set the type of the file I am attaching, rather than just using "application/octet-stream".

While I'm at it, another problem with TriggerGetData is that after calling TriggerAttachContentType, it may get a new filename in sFileName, but the Content-Disposition still uses ExtractFileName(FileName) instead of the potentially new value in sFileName.

Does anyone know how to fix these problems?

--

Regards,

Bevan Edwards