Hello Robert,

If the server does not give you the length, then it is impossible to
know.

ps: please dont reply on a thread if you start a new topic. Many people
will not see your question if they use an email reader that sort on
topic and when they dont follow the topic. I only saw it by accident :(

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz