Hello Wilfried,

Thank you for the reply.
I am not sure how to determine which one is my
real address (192.168.1.250 should be the right
one) so I thought I would just broadcast on all
interfaces (including the ones installed by vmware
and the wired connection) and I hoped 0.0.0.0
would work.

It looks like the simple solution is to broadcast on
all interfaces one by one with 0.0.0.0 and set the
LocalAddr to each of the local IPs. I'll try if this
works.

Is there an easy way to get default gateway and subnet mask?

--
Best regards,
Jack