I was doing a RestAsync and get a error "ftp component not ready".
When debugging I find a State ftpPasvReady when it just call RestAsync,
and the function CheckReady only accept ftpReady and ftpInternalReady.
What I had donw wrong? my code only call RestGetAsync, like said in the
comments in the start of FtpCli.pas. When I changed the function CheckReady
like this:

function TCustomFtpCli.CheckReady : Boolean;
begin
    //Result := (FState in [ftpReady, ftpInternalReady]);
    Result := (FState in [ftpReady, ftpPasvReady, ftpInternalReady]);
    if not Result then
        HandleError('FTP component not ready');
end;

it just work fine.

-----
Rm 12:2 - "E no vos conformeis com este sculo, mas transformai-vos pela
renovao da vossa mente, para que experimenteis qual seja a boa, agradvel e
perfeita vontade de Deus."