If anyone else is using the smatters.com ftpcommon.pas FTP LIST parsing code,
I've just discovered a nasty bug converting MS-DOS formatted times used
(sometimes) by Windows IIS FTP.  12:30AM was being converted to 12:30:00, not
00:30:00.

A fix is needed in the function FormatTime1, inserting a new block
of code after the PM block:

Else If Pos('AM',S1)<>0 Then
Begin
    X:=Value(Copy(S1,1,2));
    If X=12 Then X:=0 ; //  allow for 12:00AM midnight being hour 00:00
    Result:=IntToStr2(X)+Copy(S1,3,3);
End

I've been looking for this bug for over two years...

It also effects my TMagFtp high level component available from the SSL
download site.

Angus