Thanks Wilfried and Arno.

I did have NOFORMS defined in the project settings.
That's how I got 111KB in the original project. Then I
just modified it.

I tried excluding the uses units one by one and it seems
that I'm having the minimum. What I have (in all units) are:

  Windows, SysUtils, Messages, WSocket, WsocketS;

I still can not make the file smaller than 300+KB :(

BTW Wilfried, it seems that TWSocket does support more
than 1 client. The ConSrv sample is a telnet server and I
tried with 2 telnet clients, both worked fine :)

--
Best regards,
Jack