> I'm kinda new in Delphi but i really really need to write some
> application... My application would have some TStringList where it would
> contain urls... then i wouldlike to process this list in some threads...
for
> example 100 threads... the thread would get the content of url, run some
> procedure/s and give the results/s to some other TStringList...

Well, you don't need multithreading with ICS. ICS is asynchronous and non
blocking. Except is very special situations, using multithreading will
actually _reduce_ performance, even on a multiprocessor computer. If you
tell us what you really want to do, we can tell you if multithreading is
needed or not.

There is a demo that do almost what you mant to do: HttpAsy. You can enter a
list of URL and get them either serially or simultaneously.

The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare