Thanks Francois for the testing.

Arno was right. Once I updated to the latest ICS,
the file size went down to 127KB (Delphi 5.)

Before I used TWSocketServer it was 61KB. Not sure
why it doubled the file size. But it's still a lot better
than before, which was over 300KB. I added some lines of
code though but I didn't add any other unites.

--
Best regards,
Jack