> I am sorry for disturbing you but I am not sure I understood your point.
> Isn't ICS in competition with other components like

The support mailing list is defenitely not the place to discuss about
competitors or compare
features or design decisions and goals. Use borland winsock forum or other
public forum for that
purpose.

I don't want to discuss this topic anymore, by you or anyone else. This is
defenitely out of topic.

> How can we suggest new features if we cannot give examples?

Just stay on a technical level. It doesn't help saying that other product
implement a feature you
find interresting. Just say you need a given feature and describe it without
reference to other
products. And always use an appropriate subject message.