Mike McGreek wrote:
> I don't see any error-message. For example the FTP is not connected,
> delphi2005 gives me the error-message with the option to break or
> continue. i think i miss something.

> So what do I need minimal to get the error-messages?

First you are talking about an exception and not about messages.
That makes a big difference.
If you get an exception from the component it's most likely that
you did something wrong before.

If the component is not connected, I would suggest you try a connect
before any other calls are made that need a connection.

Arno Garrels