De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Arno Garrels
Envoyé : lundi 18 avril 2005 20:02
À : ICS support mailing
Objet : [twsocket] VOIP

Hello,

Voice Over IP is really working great, I didn't believe it until I tested it.
I've now moved to a new provider, attached a VOIP-WLAN-Ethernet router (SIP)
and the quality is great even on slow 2048/196 ADSL and I even get faxes thru.
I'm sure VOIP will be a winner. I found just one Delphi component for over US$
400 but it doesn't support SIP which seems to be widely used.
It's just an idea, and actually I've zero knowledge about it, but would
implementing that protocol in ICS make any sense?

This message was scanned for viruses by BitDefender.
For more information please visit our web site http://www.bitdefender.com/