Ann wrote:
> I don't really know what to do with TMemoryStream... i need TStringList
> ... the site isn't that big, so it should be any problem... But i still
> don't know how do i convert the recived stream to TStringList... ;-(

I'm sorry, but I strongly suggest that you learn Delphi by a far smaller
project before you start a multithreaded HTTP application.

BTW: This is not a Delphi tutorial list. Find out such basic things by
yourself. There's an online help, there's the big FAQ Google and there
are examples in your Delphi directory.

Arno Garrels