From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wilfried Mestdagh
Sent: 25. april 2005 13:56
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: [twsocket] Redirect a browser to another port

Hello,

I have HTTP server application. User has possibility to change listening
port. Is it possible to redirect a browser to another port ?

Now I send this to delay the browser and I restart server outside of the
events by a timer 500 ms, to be sure this document has reached the browser.
But of course when they change port it will not reconnect. I already tryed
with 'url=:' + FPort + '/index.html' in the url string but this is not
working. Someone knows how ?

   Doc := '<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">'#13#10 +
          '<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="2;url=/index.html">'#13#10 +
          '<h1>Please wait a moment, server is restarting</h1>'#13#10 +
   SendDocument(Cli, Doc);

--
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz