> how can I control from client application (with TFTPClient component)
> that server close connection?

You have an error message or an exception when you send a command.

> And how can I upload files to my ftp directory (and downloads them
> from it)? If user doesn't have permissions on writing, how I can check it?

Same as above, when you send a command to write something (upload a file,
rename a file, delete a
file), then you get a reply with an error.

See the component properties (you have full source code), and you'll
immediately understand where
and how the errors are returned :-) Also have a look at FtpTst sample program
delivered with ICS.