On Thu, 12 May 2005 14:16:34 +0200
 Fredrik Bergstrцm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To list files in /Dir1

IdFTPClient->HostDirName=/Dir1
IdFTPClient->Cwd();
IdFTPClient->Dir();

And set the LocalFileName or LocalStream to where you would like to
get the list.

I do not know the easiest way to parse this list with ICS, but I
have used TIdFTPListItems from Indy to parse it in a earlier
project ;).

If you would like to list the files in another directory, just set
HostDirName to /Dir1/Dir2 or anything else.

/Fredrik

Hello,

After connection with FTP server (for example, 192.168.1.1) I get list
of files (with directories).

How I can get list of files of specified directory, i.e. which path to
HostDirName property I should assign?
And if I have another dir's in that directory?
I want to have access to all dir's.

192.168.1.1
                 -----> Dir1
                             ------> Dir2
                                          --------> and so on.

Thanks a lot.
I already found in a source of FtpCli Cwd() method and use it with the Dir() method.

Best regards,
Artem Antonov.