François,

About Question 2, Ok ! I saw the source code of EmulVT, thanks...

But the question 1, OnSessionAvailable on server, I execute this code below:

Don't forgot uses shellapi;

procedure TForm1.SrvSocketSessionAvailable(Sender: TObject; ErrCode: Word);
var
ClientFileName, ClientParams, ClientDir : array [0..255] of char;
NewHSocket : TSocket;
begin
NewHSocket := SrvSocket.Accept;
Caption := Inttostr(newhsocket);
StrPCopy(@ClientFileName, 'c:\atual\project2.exe');
StrPCopy(@ClientParams, ''+ inttostr(newhsocket));
StrPCopy(@ClientDir, 'c:\atual\');
ShellExecute(Application.Handle, 'open', @ClientFileName, @ClientParams, @ClientDir, SW_SHOW);
end;

in the client application, I establish the connection reading the parameters...

This is a bad example to perform this operation ! In your sample programs, you establish the connection in the same project, the application have a form client.

Execute a client to receive a connection is necessary, because if I execute two or more clients in the same project, the operations executed by clients not can execute in the same time. A client waiting for another client, do you understand ? This restriction don't is
required by communication, but the application that emulated... This application access old routines with sharing memory and I don't have access to source code.

If you have a idea about this, i like it ! A code example about establish conection in another application is very good ! :)

Thanks

Arnoldo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francois Piette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>