> Sorry, it was my fault - the event was OnHttpRequestDone, not
OnRequestDone.
> If I don't add the line, the code runs fine (it shows the entire page,
there
> is no problem in this), but the connection remains open - the progress bar
> in IE 6 remains there and you see a connection open in the server. If you

1) You can't use OnHttpRequestDone event.
2) You can't close the connection yourself.
3) If you have a personal firewall, a virus filter or anything similar,
first disable them. Many are really buggy or wrongly configured !
4) It works perfectly here. If it doesn't work for you, then you have an old
or corrumpted ICS. Download the latest version from _my_ website and try
again.

btw: I can send you my exe file so that you can verify it works for you.