From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Bob Herbst
Sent: Thu 5/26/2005 10:06 AM
To: Twsocket@Elists.Org
Subject: [twsocket] Latest revision May, '05 entering URLs

Hello Francois,

I am doing some updating of my programs and I ask is there something that I
am doing wrong?

With the latest in the ICS download using:
1.  HttpDmo1.pas
2.  HttpGet.pas

I am able to enter a URL as:

http://localhost/bherbst/TimeTst.htm and it pulls the one line of text up
correctly in both of the above.

However when connected to the net and using this address

http://132.163.4.102:13 and they both do not work. 0 bytes received. :(

I have also tried the  '132.163.4.102:13'  fails and shows 501 Protocol ''''
not implemented

As a further test, I am using IE, and Win2K with NT.
Both of these URLs http://localhost/bherbst/TimeTst.htm  and
http://132.163.4.102:13 above work with my IE

TIA,

Bob