SSHTunnelClient by Delight software.

Does this ring a bell ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francois PIETTE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Issue with "secure tunnel" ??

Or is there a known issue with secure tunnels ?
Something I should be aware  of ?

It should be transparent. If not, maybe it is bugged.
You should ask what product is used for building the "secure tunnel". I use
CheckPoint VPN frequently and have really no problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Van Hove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>