Francois,

You asked 'why you select HTTP demo programs?'

1.
Older versions of the program written were written by me in the year 2000
were written with the http ICS units back then, Delphi4, Win2k with NT, IE
and the way NIST maybe sent it back then.

2.
But the most recent version on my HD that I was using, was a socks version
that Wilfried made.  And now Wilfried has only the .exe on his server as a
download. I wanted to rebuild the unit with the new URL in place and using
the latest updated ICS.

3.
I presently reasoned 'incorrectly' that I could read the line sent from NIST
with my IE. And looking at the 'view source' option of the IE page was
identical to what I could read on the IE page.  Was there a way to grab it
using 'http' from ICS? But I should have known that the line was not reading
source code in the 'view source'. But I really do know now that I wasn't.

I'll keep this email in my save documents folder and refer to it in the
future.

Thanks again.

Bob