On Jun 2, 2005, at 03:13, Michael Preslar wrote:

(First time posting to the list, so go easy on me :) )

Welcome!  Very good post, so no worries :)

To the best of my knowledge, the RFC says that its <CRLF>--(identifier) to start a section and <CRLF>--(identifier)-- to end a section.. To me, MimeDec should swallow that <CRLF> and not append it to the content of the section.

Exactly.  See RFC 1341, section 7.2.1. "Multipart: The common syntax":

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc1341/7_2_Multipart.html

        dZ.

--
Trying to teach good programming habits in VB6 is like trying to teach proper hygiene in a sewer.