On 07-Jun-05 18:38:05 Francois PIETTE wrote:

>The updated (by Maurizio Lotauro) HTTP client component has been downloaded
>now hundreds of time.
>We received not so much feedback here !

Only one :(

>Should I consider it is fully working and make it available in the regular
>distribution ?

At this point I suggest to include it in the regular distribution for
two different reasons.
If many people has used it and nobody complains then it is time to
apply the fix in the regular version.
If only a few people tested it then including it in the regular version
is the only chance to know if it is reliable or not.

Tell me if you want that I prepare a fixed version based on the last
distribution, i.e. June 6, 2005.

Bye, Maurizio.