Im assuming in the application that if a response is 401, THttpCli will try a second time to authenticate, and, if, in the second time, if another 401 arrive, then the user/password is wrong... its the way its working?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moacir Flvio Gonalves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:22 PM
Subject: [twsocket] HTTPCli working different in new version?

Well, in the previous version (dont known how old) of THttpCli, my software was running ok, but in the new version I am getting a little problem: When I "Get" some file like: http://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED], in the OnDocData I first receive:

'<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>401 Authorization Required</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Authorization Required</H1>
This server could not verify that you
are authorized to access the document
requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.<P>
<P>Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
</BODY></HTML>
'
and then the event is triggered a second time with my file downloaded...
In the older version the first "thing" don't happened...
Its some kind of change since then?
Thanks

Rm 12:2 - "E no vos conformeis com este sculo, mas transformai-vos pela renovao da vossa mente, para que experimenteis qual seja a boa, agradvel e perfeita vontade de Deus."