Long time ago, I used Time2help V2 to build help files for ICS and MidWare. I even got an official license for free from the editor to build ICS & MidWare help files. Now I would like to update those help files, but I have lost my Time2Help utility. I've searched on the web (www.time2help.com) but it looks like this product is dead. Only V1 is still available but that version is unable to open V2 projects !

Does anyone know where I can get Time2help V2 ? Maybe someone still have the product on his hard drive. Alternatively, what product can replace Time2help (that is scan Delphi source code and extract help from comments) ? Please answer privately because subject is not really on topic in the mailing list.