I think all answers are at http://wp.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html

From: "Julian S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:53 PM
Subject: [twsocket] 2 questions concerning cookies

(http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker ). I am getting something like this:

> cookie_kod=773321
>
> The problem is that when I am using different software (webfetch) I am
> geeting a cookie like this:
>
> cookie_kod=773321; domain=blablabla.site.pl; path=/
>
> The problem is that when I am using the first cookie I get no result.
> So my question is: should the cookie look like the second one? And if so what
> is the way (in ICS)
to get it all look like this?
> And the second question: Should I change something in the cookie I want to
> pass later to the
server? For example should I change path=/ to
path=http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker or maybe
to something else?
> And the third question: Should I change cookie_kod to kod ? Because when
> clicking the URL (I
mentioned about it in the earlier post) using IE it opens
http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker&kod=773321 and not:
http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker&cookie_kod=773321