> I checked this and I am pretty sure it happens only on second
> time connections. When I first do a GET or POST, it always works.

Just out of my head, here is som possible reasons that maybe can cause your
problem.

- The header you generate has wrong content length that tells the length of
the body you send.
- You don't provide a content length in your header, in that case the
browser don't know that he has received all data untill you close the
connection.
- You don't call Connection.PostedDataReceived when all data is received
inside PostedData-event.

If you close the connection, then you should also indicate this happening in
the header ("Connection: Close", instead of "Connection: Keep-Alive")

Regards
Bjørnar