Carlos Lalín wrote:
> it Creates the first exception "not connected" but in my code:
>     FtpClient1.Connect;
>     if (FtpClient1.Connected) Then begin
>         raise Exception.Create('Conected');
>     end;
>   this too creates the exception 'Conected'.
>

> I don't know if this server requires login, I have used the configuration
> that they give me. In a program FTP, it connects find and it shows all
> files.

Sorry, I mixed something up, method Connect does the login for you (very
strange naming!).
Connect executes the 3 methods Open, User and Pass in one go.
So in order to know what exactly went wrong try this:

if not FtpClient1.Connect then
    raise Exception.Create('Connect: ' + FtpClient1.LastResponse);

Arno Garrels