Hi,

I have some vehicles with GPRS modems connected to O2 in the UK. The problem I have is when the O2 "network" drops a connection to my server - i.e. a close not initiated from the vehicle, or my server. When this happens, I never see a disconnect, so the next time the unit reports in, it usually has a different IP address, and I still have the previous connection open, so I get a bit confused.

Does anyone else see the same issue? If so, how did you get around it?

I have based my server on SrvDemo.

All help appreciated.

Rgds...

..>Andy