Hello Angus,

OK  I  understand  what  you  mean.  IP Helper can distinguish between
netcard but not IP on same card, that is why I told you about WinPCap.

Regards.

>> IP Helper is the only thing you need, no specific driver if it's only
>> bandwidth.
>> It permit also to get separate traffic for each card.

ARMSL> Sorry, you are wrong.  IP Helper only monitors all traffic through a
ARMSL> card, it does not distinguish LAN or WAN (via a router) traffic.

ARMSL> So it is useless for monitoring routed WAN traffic, which needs to be
ARMSL> identified by IP address range.

ARMSL> Angus