I see that there is something like this on the user made page (It's the very last item), but the link is broken and I cannot find it on the internet. Can someone post it?

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Nicholas Sherlock wrote:

Hey all,

Has anyone made a TWSocket descendant that lets you send whole "Messages", which it keeps together? And it fires an event once a whole message has been received and lets you deal with it? I made something like this for two projects of mine, but I'm wondering if anyone has made such a component so I don't have to keep rewriting things for every project :).

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock