Arno Garrels schrieb:

Frank Wunderlich wrote:
Arno Garrels schrieb:

Frank Wunderlich wrote:

Hallo Arno,

am Freitag, 1. Juli 2005, 18:52:25 hast du geschrieben:

Arno Garrels wrote:

Hello Frank,

I've just tweaked the orginal Tcpsrv demo a bit. Dropped a timer on it
and let it send something in intervals, then I pluged off the patch
cable and here is the log:

There is now 1 clients connected.
Received from 192.168.178.200: 'who'
Client disconnecting: 192.168.178.200   Duration: 00:01:08Error: 10053
There is now 0 clients connected.

It is exactly working as we told you.

Arno Garrels

where did you generate that log (the line with errorcode). is this the
onclientdisconnect?

Yes, take a look at Tcpsrv demo, I only added  "+ 'Error: ' +
IntToStr(Error)"

how do you send (the same way i do?)?

Yes, iterating thru the list of clients sending a string.

Arno Garrels

it does really not work for...here the changes in the tcpsvr-demo:

procedure TTcpSrvForm.Timer1Timer(Sender: TObject);
var i:integer;
begin
 for i:=0 to WSocketServer1.ClientCount-1 do
 begin
   WSocketServer1.Client[i].SendStr('Blah'+#13#10);
 end;
end;

procedure TTcpSrvForm.WSocketServer1ClientDisconnect(