Hello Menno,

To troubleshoot these steps to follow (not nececarly in sequence):

1. ping the host, if reply then route is ok
2. telnet to the host, if connect then TWSocket connect also
3. very importand: What's the winsock error ?

Because this will tell you what exacly is wrong etablishing the
connection. You have winsock error in OnSocketConnected, please log it.

4. route print will tell you about the local routes to the host
5. tracert will tell you how it get's there
6. ...

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz