Hello Wesley,

> will the OnBgException catch the error and allow me to properly deal

OnBGException means On Background Exception. It is exception coming from
the middle of nowhere, that is: the message pump. Normally I have there
an event handler to close the socket. In OnSessionClosed I reopen with a
custom message handler to be certain all go automated.

> is there a way I can change the OnError

Dont assign the OnError event. It is designed for people that did not
wants to listen :) Use your own exception blocks in the places where it
is needed. In your case around the Listen method.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz