Hello All!

I use TPop3Cli in my application. I thought it worked well so far,
but I've just stumbled on a strange thing. The application tries
to fetch new message with a size over 4 Mb. According to a progress
indicator I have in the application the message is downloaded till
97% but the rest of it never arrives, i.e. there is no more data
available to an underlying socket, and the application waits the
missing data for ever (actually, timeout). An ordinary mail client
fetches the same message without a problem. I do understand that this
seems to be a bug in my application, but considering that the application
successfully works with million (!) of messages since several last years
(i.e. it is tested to a certain degree) and does not produce any
exceptions under debugger I don't have an idea how to track down
problems with such a message. Could someone imagine mistakes of any
kind which could lead to similiar symptoms (taking into account that
they disclose themselves in such a negligible, infrequent manner)?

Best wishes,
Stanislav Korotky,
Russia, Moscow, CET +02:00