Hello Boxer,

Normally you handle that error as a 'try again later' event.

10004 means 'interupted function call'. This error returns if a socket
is closed (or an application is terminated) while a pending winsock
operation was in progress for that socket.

Since you only have it on 1 installation it is probably a problem with
the exchange server, but it could also be other issues like out of
available non paged RAM on the server machine. Ther server will get a
10055 (out of buffer space), and wehn it happens on a pending winsock
operation the peer will get the 10004 error. Other scenario's are also
possible.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz