hello
i do a passive put of a 3gb file with 200kbit upload.
after aprox. 2 houres tcp connection on port 21 crashes on a router or a
firewall or a provider.
if i test it in my lan it works.
i gues a router runs in a timeout because there is no trafic on port 21.

i had the same problem with the indy component (witch i replace with ics
because indy can only trafer files <2gb) and as soon as i add the noop code
on indy it works perfectly.

thank you for your help roland