Hello,

>     socket709.connect;
>     socket709.sendstr(#13);

TWSocket is async. When you call connect; then it will execute in
background and your program can do other things. Later when the
connection is etablished OnSessionConnected is fired. If there is no
winsock error (See Error argument), there you can call
socket709.SendStr;

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz