Hello Francois,

Strange after all these years I did not check the AHostName before
calling DNSLookup for the first time :)

Anyway there is something I wonder. First exception is raised, then
TriggerDnsLookupDone is called with the right argument, however because
the exception it is never called, and it should be with or without
error.

Assign something on the OnError is not the way to go. Should the
RaiseException line not be commented out ? What do you think ?

procedure TCustomWSocket.DnsLookup(const AHostName : String);
var
    IPAddr   : TInAddr;
    HostName : String;
begin
    if AHostName = '' then begin
        RaiseException('DNS lookup: invalid host name.'); // comment ?
        TriggerDnsLookupDone(WSAEINVAL);
        Exit;
    end;

--