Hello,

Please dont reply to the mailing list, but instead reply to
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some people have asked if it was possible to have web page instead of
email on the ICS FAQ. I asked Davie to make change and now it is
possible.

To change existing it is only possible for me if you mail me the used
email address and the new web page. Then I can open all source files at
once and do a search/replace in all open files.

Then you will see it in next upgrade (probably next month).

--
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz