I use THtmlSmtpCli for sending email with html content. I use the format
UTF-8, and I set this on the published CharSet-property, but this charset is
only set for the plain-text-part. I notised the component has a not
published property FHtmlCharSet.

Either this property should copy its contents from FCharSet, or the property
should be published to be able to set the CharSet other than default value.
In my own code I made it published. I put the folowing lines of code on line
761 in SmtpProt.pas.

property HtmlCharSet  : String read  FHtmlCharSet {Bjornar}
                               write FHtmlCharSet;{Bjornar}

Francois, could you merge this to your working copy or comment if this
should be done differently?

Regards Bjørnar