From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Guillaume MAISON
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:30 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] HttpCli: Opinion wanted !

Tibor Csonka a écrit :
> I was reading the thread for a while, and my oppinion is that the design
is
> very ok. I mean it makes the thing extensible and it's also clean and
> elegant.
>
> My only concern is: is there any other encoding than gzip/deflate? Because
> cannot think of one ...

None i'm aware of...

But you can imagine to have to write some http application that need
encryption. hence, you have the ability to write your own
encoder/decoder, both for your server and your client.

that even could be made with PHP or Java...

Best regards,

--

Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
83, Cours Victor Hugo