> I'm using a ThttpCli to download a 500kb file from my server.  I could
> go bigger, but I have a 6000mb transfer limit per month on my server.  I
> would rather do this another way, but this is the only way I know of.
> Still, doing it this way, I can't figure out how to determine the time
> it took to download the file.  I hope this makes sense to someone.

Use GetTickCount just before starting your download and GetTickCount from the
OnRequestDone event.
You'll have an exact measure of the time in milli-seconds (be aware
GetTickCount wrap back to 0
after approximatively 49 days of up time). Given the size of the download
you've done, you can
compute the thruput with very simple math.

You can also start a download of a large file and stop it after, let's say 15
seconds using Abort.
Looking at the received size during 15 seconds, you can compute the mean
thruput during those 15
seconds.