Hello everybody,

I have been using the ICS FTP library for Delphi 7 and 2005 for about a
year (I think) and I am offering it to my customers as an alternative
to Indy 10. I have made some changes to the source code and I want to
share them today.

The biggest problem was that many users reported incompletely uploaded
files. I found a comment in FTPCli.pas indicating that this issue has
come up before, but the fix in TCustomFtpCli.DataSocketPutDataSent was
not sufficient until today.

Fixed versions of FtpCli.pas and WSocket.pas are available from me on
request for whomever this concerns. If you don't care about incomplete
uploads, then you may safely ignore this message.

I also fixed a related issue where PutAsync would sometimes not raise
an exception even though the file upload was incomplete.

I also added a few acceptable reply codes to some FTP commands to
provide compatibility with some NAS drive.

Cheers,
Tobias Giesen
http://www.superflexible.com