Hi could any one tell me how can i change time mode in Windows OS from 24mode
to 12 and from 12 to 24 mode?--- On Mon 09/05, Ask < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
wrote:From: Ask [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 5 Sep 2005
16:46:35 -0400Subject: Re: [twsocket] RCVFILE maximum file sizeI wish to add
that I had partial success in that I merged the code inSENDFILE with 64-bit
file file-I/O code from the internet to make theSENDFILE program work with
files of any size (even files > 2GB). Yahoo. I'mwilling to donate this code
(to Francois Piette?) hoping that it helps gainme some credit here in terms of
help from the community with using ICS(although I've had no trouble so far).The
second challenge is fixing RCVFILE to work with files > 2GB. Untilthat's
done, there's little value to what I accomplished. I probably canachieve this
myself in a couple of days. Someone like Francois couldprobably do it in a
couple of hours or less :-)
especially after seeing howI fixed SENDFILE.-----Original Message-----From: Ask
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 11:44 AMTo:
'twsocket@elists.org'Subject: RCVFILE maximum file sizeThe sample program
RCVFILE.DPR crashes when the file being sent bySENDFILE.DPR is big. It works
with 2MB files but not 2GB files. -- To unsubscribe or change your settings for
TWSocket mailing listplease goto
http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocketVisit our website at