Hi Francois,
That option already I proved it but I did not have the
awaited result. As it commented in the previous mail, when the size of
the window of the terminal changes, Windows program Telnet is even sent
a package to the Host but not his content and not if the one is that
package that somehow says to him to host that I have changed the line
number.

In case it serves for something, I am connecting me to a Linux
Red Hat ES

Thanks in advance.
Carlos.